TP Teltech Sp. z o.o provides intrusion monitoring and security of people and property services in accordance with national and European standards.
We tailor our dedicated solutions to conditions of the protected facility and individual Client's needs.
We use a 3 staged methodology:
- hazard analysis,
- qualification of the facility for the appropriate protection levels,
- protection design using intrusion detection and access control systems electronic devices.
- We provide appropriate cooperation of mechanical and electronic protection and object service procedures.
Thanks to that we limit the risks to a minimum, provided that the Client bears the acceptable financial outlays in the phase of execution of security means and their further exploitation.
We have a license of the Minister of Interior and Administration in the field of protection of persons and property throughout Poland (Professional Armed Security).
Our employees are included on the lists of technical security providers maintained by Province Police Headquarters.
We provide services for objects subject to obligatory protection
- Consulting and development of concept of protection
- Construction, service, and maintenance of monitoring systems throughout Poland
- Integration of security systems
- 24/7 supervision of the protected object
- Intervention patrol support throughout Poland
- Use of the latest security technologies
- Development of system dedicated to the Client's needs
- License of the Minister of Interior and Administration in the field of protection of persons and property throughout Poland (Professional Armed Security)
- Quality management system implemented and applied from 2008 onwards – the PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 Certificate
- The first level Facility Security Clearance
- Specialized 24-hour alarm monitoring centre receiving stations