FTTH (Fiber to the home) is the most advanced technology consisting in laying fiber optic links to households.
Of all the available technologies and solutions, FTTH provides the most secure, reliable, and virtually unlimited Internet access as regards to the possibility of data transfer.
With this service, individual users can enjoy at low cost the benefits of broadband ICT services, such as:
- HD/3D TV – IPTV, CATV, VOD
- High-speed data transmission Internet
- HD video streaming
- Cloud software
- IP monitoring
- Virtual office
- On-line games
- Telephone services – VoIP with a high call quality
TP Teltech Sp. z o.o has specialized in the fiber optic technology for 25 years*.
We are the main FTTH network executor of Orange Polska S.A.
We are the first ones in Warsaw to build a fiber optic network as part of modernization of the Warsaw Numbering Zone.
We offer a full range of services in the area of FTTH network construction
- Assistance and consultancy in the selection of technology, planning, and analysis of areas intended for a FTTH investment
- Development of feasibility study and technical and economic assumptions for the areas covered by FTTH investments
- Preparation of full design and budget documentation
- Obtaining administrative permits
- Working plans and specifications
- Construction designs
- Special designs
- As-built documentation
- Construction of FTTH networks within architectures and technologies indicated by the Investor
- Professional warranty and post-warranty service, maintenance, and diagnostics of the created networks
- Support of telecommunication operators in creating services at the subscriber
Our own design and implementation resources:
- 70 designers, certified in the field of FTTH
- 300 trained FTTH network installers
We can carry out FTTH wiring for as many as 150,000 households per month!
Our offices, located in 35 Polish cities, enable us to efficiently coordinate and carry out FTTH works throughout Poland.
*before 2008, as part of the "Telefon 2000" company activity